2 CEOs and a Kat

Maybe, I will really grow old alone.
But I am already old and I am still alone.

I have friends in the city and I thought that we might be having some gathering for the weekend just like before but nothing like that happened this weekend.

But the two of them have been together for the whole week and maybe, the previous times they were just kind to include me because they knew that I was in a state of settling in. I'm trying to find reasons. Always trying to find answers as to why things happen to me.

Then, things change. Even people do. I change, too.

I miss those weekends I just get to spend with the two of them because I learn a lot from them. They make big tasks seem easy to handle. Big dreams easy to picture and look achievable. They make things happen.

Totally grateful for these two CEOs who at some point became my drivers and movers and always my foster family. Always my food providers, too.

Hopefully the days ahead are better and we will take time to hangout again.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023