Slowly Getting Real

Officially got the key to my new crib last night and made a quick visit during my lunch break. Roughly a 15-minute bike ride to the city on the main roads.

Tita G advised me to put small containers with salt, water and rice as the first personal things inside the house with belief that doing this will keep luck and prosperity coming in.

As I entered the premises today, there was welcoming feeling, a sigh of relief and as I squat in the middle of the room with my eyes roaming in the empty apartment, I can't help but get that moment of fear. "Will I be able to get by knowing that I am being stripped off of the comforts of being under a huge corporation?" Now, I have to take care of almost everything, tax payment, no more subsidy on housing, and of course, lesser money coming in. Unstable at the moment as well. Just all kinds of negativity and fear, maybe if I take time to name it, I will get it.

But I would rather choose look into the bright side. With this move, I get to:

.... have the chance to work in an international preschool and develop our own curriculum of the future!
.... I get the chance to teach the way I deemed effective
.... I get to be paid directly for the services rendered
.... I get to expose myself to more situations of being vulnerable
.... I get to keep practicing the element of trust to people, process and experience
.... I keep having faith that there is a Divine Being looking after me, a humble family praying for me and a self working to be better in things I love to do
.... and many other things only with freedom and courage I can explore

I will repeatedly tell that I am scared and yet there I will also say that these is a louder voice of excitement and adventure in me that makes me move forward with all of these.

The process is slow, yet it is smooth.
The people are all busy, yet very selfless.
The moments are getting more real every single day.

Comments

  1. Howdy! Would you mind if I share yoyr blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folkss that I think would really enjoy
    your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023