I have faith that ________________________

 365 QOTD 

I have faith that........ 

... that I can achieve my goals if I work on them,

          I can attract that one high quality partner as I accept to myself that I am enough. 

          I am where I am supposed to be at the moment and that I will flow to the direction with grace and gratitude. 

*******************

I haven't touched on my paper yet today but I was able to make pancakes as I have planned them on my bedtime last night. Will be touching on my Anchor podcast with a series of changes just to encourage myself to keep on reflecting and having 3-10 minutes moment to myself to think out loud. 

365 QOTD will be adding another derivate style with my audio voice as its main source and my life as its main content. 

Today, I thought of going to the beach for a good run, but I am not sure if I want to because I am having headaches. It was actually quite frequent recently, not necessarily intense but still something that can make me a bit uncomfy. 

Will have 2 classes today, 3 tomorrow and 4 on Saturday. Will have some tech check stuff going for an for Saturday evening and just happy that things are still rolling and rolling. I have a school manual ops draft due on the 25th and that one needs to be worked on soon as well. And I have a toydrone I need to learn how to program in Python. 

I am excitedly waiting for delivery of my bows and arrows for my new archery hobby and of course, I am accepting that I will get tanner sooner as I start surfing again. Despite the pandemic, these little things keep me excited. I certainly miss home, but for now, I can only pray from the distance that they are well, mentally and physically and faithfully. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023