What is your favorite TV show?

 365 QOTD 

What your favorite TV show? 

I don't think I have a "favorite" but if I have to choose, it will most likely be Game of Thrones. Despite its veering much away from the books, I find every line and persona in the story strong and relevant in different ways. And they are coming up with an anniversary episode on HBO! I am excited!!!! <3 


***********************

Midweek Hump 

It's 9:58 in the morning and I was able to write 2 paragraphs for my thesis proposal! 

I am waiting for a delivery but apparently I missed specifying what time they should come, so I probably have to just go and buy my groceries now instead of waiting for no one to come. Coz I thought of doing that after receiving the delivery. Today, I thought I wont bring my car, but I probably have to because I need to do stuff before going to work. 

Of course, I can't wait for payday! HAHAHA. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023