What is the next major purchase you need to make?

 365 QOTD 

What is the next major purchase you need to make?

A house and lot for my parents. 

**************

I was really excited to go for paragliding today, but due to the strong winds, it didn't happen. I wanna cry but I know it's a petty thing and glad that I was able to hold off the tears and busied myself with something else. He promised that he will take me paragliding when the chance comes up and I trust him. I believe him. 

The  day went well being able to connect to new people and have interesting and funny conversations. Capping the evening with a conversation with the family and telling them about my new hobby of archery and my papa joking about I should have just told him that I needed bamboo and he would have just supplied it to me himself. 

Grateful for new friends and the laughter that they bring. 

Thankful for an ever-loving family I have back home. 

Blessed to have them praying for me all the time. I wouldn't be here, intact and safe and fighting if not for them. 

After this, shutting down from the world and grabbing my book til I fall asleep. 

Thank you Lord for a wonderful Sunday. I am so excited to get started with my archery hobby! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023