When is your next major deadline?

365 QOTD 

When is your next major deadline? What is it for? 
April 30 for the second draft of the School Manual for our NGO school 

May 31 for the research proposal paper. 
****************


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AdGeKzUwCIiB1tjRJNml23TJcxkQvQkb

Monday actually started a bit calmer. With a private English class, then a trip to Darumizu Park with a co-worker. We tried to fly my drone but it had been so windy, it didnt get to go far and high. 

A quick inventory trip to the secondhand shop for appliance and housewares as N is deciding to move to a cheaper apartment. 

I shopped for a few intimates but failed to get what I really need to buy in the first place. Took a sit at a cafe for a bit and then went shopping for care package. 

I had an incident at the parking lot again. I hit another post but it isnt as bad as the first one but of course, the scratches are very obvious. Well, pains of learning I suppose. It has to go here because I haven't told anybody about it. Not even the person who helped me out figure how to fix my lamp. Yeah, I tried Ms.FixIt Sleeves on today but, I kinda didn't get to that level of fixed mode. But glad he walked me through on how to figure it out. I don't even know why I told him about my light problem. Lol. But of course, if there is anything, he had always been helpful if he can help it. 

The house is a mess but I am excited to pack the stuff and let it go out of my house to my family in PH. It should help for a bit. 

My reading progress for Book 2 of 1Q84 is a bit speedy. I swear. Lol. But I am always excited to craw in bed and read a few pages before going to bed. 
********
One day, I will go to bed, crawl onto his arms as I grab my book and he will kiss me goodnight as he wraps me around his arms, snuggles me and I get distracted and then reading time becomes sexy time and then good night sleep. Hahaha. Until then, let books be my bedtime buddy. 

Goodnight Monday. You have been fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023