I made it!

So lazy on a Monday and PMS-ing also and you have no idea how much of a struggle that is if you do not have a vagina... 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gprhb70SExf3uj7wvKqB3G7tqmY5bNgg

Grateful for finding a friend in V whose words are just always full of positivity and push to do what needs to be done. Eventhough we both know that we may not really be applying the same words to ourselves most of the time. Hahaha. 

Monday, you have been crazy.. from waking up, to the lunch decisions to be made, the clinic check up and prescription, the work is pretty chill at 2 hours, then that big push to do a 27-minute workout that made me sweat and just makes me wish I brought stuff for shower. 

But I am going home and excited to get cleaned up and be in bed. Tomorrow is another day to make up for the lost tasks for Tuesday. 

Monday, you had already been a stretch. Know that it is red alert week, so please tell the rest of the week to be kind to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023