_____________ make me happy.

 365 QOTD 

___________ makes me happy. 

Easy! LOVE makes me happy. 

The love for life, for people, for dreams and just for everything this life has to offer-- the pain, the learnings and the warm embrace. 

I have been thinking about the word MANIFEST. I think I should write about my love and my manifestations for a partner. I cannot deny the power of writing in manifesting. For every dream and goal and where I am at right now, I have written about it. I have manifested it in words and eventually, they came true. 

There is power in praying, writing and reflecting. 

***********

Let's see how's Friday going. 

I woke up before the alarm but bad habit of scrolling on the phone while in bed occurred and I almost had gone to another sleep cycle if I only had not gotten up as soon as the alarm rang! A bit of scrolling and I was able to let go of my phone and then made a pot of coffee and quick breakfast. Played the piano for a bit, I am amazed how I am slowly getting the hang of it. I am just happy to be able to play and sing at the same time. I am actually neglecting my guitar for awhile now. 

I had finalized my orders for my upcoming archery hobby :D I am just so excited to pick it up and aim for the target. 

Surfing would have to come next! 

Of course, good job self for adding a paragraph on your thesis proposal! :D 

Just gotta munch on this banana and then I am off to go to the gym for some leg and glute workout. 

Four classes in place today and I hope to survive in one piece. While tomorrow it's 5 classes. So help me God.

I hope your weekend is starting well, too. 


Comments

  1. Already tired just reading what you will be doing. You have such an active persona, And you do so many things at a time. At my age, yes I am old, all I want to do is crawl on the floor or the bed to sleep.

    Sleeping makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023