Breakdown 7.20

 This is what slowing down can do to me. 

It brings me to tears and other uncomfortable feelings. 

While working on details regarding my current mobile plan in Japan, I just broke and thought of this person I haven't seen in many weeks and I don't know if I will ever see again. So many questions in my head and doubts about the future when I know that I should just be focusing on my goals that I had set for myself and let loneliness do its diligent course of making me push further for a better self as I prepare to meet my lifetime partner. 

For that person who I miss so much. I couldn't have met him on a better time in my life. This pandemic was his chance to come across me and I learned so much from him. 

As I continue to nurse this longing, I will pick up my butt and go to the gym. Workout my lower body as I give my arms and shoulders a rest. 

Work would need to be taken seriously as this is the hard hustle season for the school year. Couldn't be more grateful for all the free time and opportunity for growth this job gives me at the moment. 

Focus on that, Kat. Not on the ones that had left to find themselves as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023