What were your chores today?

 365 QOTD 

What are your chores today? 

The usuals: dishes, laundry, sweeping the floor, taking out the trash. All of it, coz I live alone. As much as I can, I try to keep my little space tiny and livable coz I do most of my projects in here. 


I don't know how I got through the day without being pissed of the kids or upset. I had very light sleep last night, waking up every 2 hours and just totally restless. 

I splurged today. I had a big pancake breakfast at a family restaurant and grabbed late lunch from 7-11 on my way to work. Those expense would have been good enough for another 3 days but I just had to treat myself. After that, I went home and tried to take a bit of more sleep before I get to work. I did for a bit. 

Today, when I left my house and also, on my way home, the rain poured so heavy that I had second thoughts of making a stop and putting on the hazard signal coz I am just so scared of how blocked my view was at those times. The rain probably lasted for 10-15 minutes and the rest of both drives were rain-free.

Now, I am home, I had to wrap my wrists with elastic bandage again coz I can feel the pain again. I know I had to rest but nobody else will do the things that I have to do on a daily basis. I know I need my hands checked. I just need to make time and find a translator. That's an issue that just keeps me putting off this problem to the backseat.

Bedtime now. I got threaded today with calm and grace. I am willing to make this kind of demeanor my usual self. Onto better days, but first, SLEEP.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023