How much is gasoline per gallon?

 365 QOTD 

How much is gasoline per gallon? 

Look at that, one year ago, I answered this same question and this year, I intend to answer it again with numbers and not, with "I dont know." 

The last time I gassed-up, it was ¥164/liters. Expensive coz it was station located at a busy road and I just needed to refill that time. 

Look at that, I am answering this question now in this way. 

Blue had been such a big help in many, many ways. 

Would it be too much to ask the universe to bring me back "my" driver sweet lover? LOL. 

But if reality will slap me, I know that it is a punch to the moon to ask for it. 

I certainly miss the feeling. I am scared I wont know how it feel anymore. 

Comments

  1. Kat, it's cheaper in Japan. Here, it's $2.93 / gallon. I didn't realize it until yesterday while the mister was driving because I had to drop packages at the post office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. to think that USA has its own natural gas and oil rigs, bakit mahal pa rin? Dito, halos lahat imported as power sources. Gusto ko ng Tesla car! HAHAHA

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023