What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

 365 QOTD 

What was the last thing that made you Laugh Out Loud? 

I honestly can remember. But if you ask if I am smiling... most of the time, I am. There are just times that I suddenly feel sad and lonely, out of nowhere. I am trying to pinpoint triggers, but it is just hard, but I guess for now, awareness of the feelings make me more vigilant about my attitude and how to deal with it. 


I am so tired today. I can't even tell how tired I am today. LOL. 

Three hundred minutes of straight teaching time for two consecutive days, I don't know how teachers in a big school, deal with it. Coz, it seems to me that I can't do it anymore in a daily basis. HAHAHA. 

Every time, I thank the Lord and the universe for giving me a car at this time of my life when I have made a lot of commitments and jobs that fulfill my time and my passions. 

My family in Manila had just finished cleaning up after the floods due to the incessant rains. They are safe and sound. Thank You Lord for always protecting the ones I love. 

Our School Ops Manual draft and HR Policies and Procedures are almost done. Imagine. I dont know how far am I exactly from Siargao right now, but it feels so amazing that in building that paper, we have a definitive and structured system for a school that had been operating through donations and sponsorships for the past 6 years, gearing towards self-sustainability. 

We have been dreaming for dreams bigger than us. It is allowed. After all, it is a dream, might as well make it grand so that when the universe grants wishes, usually, it showers more than what we deserve. 

Still a lot of personal tasks left undone and tomorrow is another day. 

Sunday, you have been beautifully productive.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023