How busy was your day today?

 365 QOTD 

How busy was your day today? 

I had been moving all day long, but my engagement with social media is still at a peak level. 

I woke up and thought of going for archery and then, I looked at my calendar and remembered that I have a private class at 10AM. Also, it rained so hard that I didn't feel like going for it anymore at this time. After the class, I stayed for a bit longer and my CEO friend and I had lunch at this very old tonkatsu restaurant and it was good but I don't think I will ever go there again when I am not so hungry coz the serving was so big for me. But it was really for a very good price! 

Then, I thought of going to for grocery first, but I failed to take the right line to turn right to Donki, so I just decided, I'll go to Foodaly. Which, was a bit better coz I knew that stuff in there were expensive, so I chose only those that I think I really at the time. I bought vegetables on sale, bananas, discounted meat (pork and chicken) and my favorite chicken skin!!! I bought 2 boxes of almond milk on discount, which I think I will be consuming fast for the next few days coz I have been working out. 

Also, since I booked flight for mid-August, and the incoming payday will be earlier because of the upcoming holidays, I need to be more conscious of my spending habits. 

Took a nap while I loaded the dirty clothes in the washing machine. When I woke up, I took my guitar and practiced How Deep Is Your Love and uploaded it on my IG for memories of the day. 

I bought a new monitor screen and had been binge-watching on it eversince. I wish I have a lazy susan on it, but I dont think it will be a good idea to have it facing my bedside. LOL. 

I watched Space Jam: A New Legacy and I cried coz I was so happy to see all those Looney Tunes characters that were part of my childhood! When Marvin the Martian walked out of that space ship and spoke, I held my hand onto my chest as I shrieked for a bit of kilig feeling knowing that he was one of my favorites back then. Then, the 2d glossy cartoon just reminded me of so many good days at home with my family. 

Then, it was time to go to the gym. I did Biceps and Triceps workout. I skipped one routine for the biceps and also cancelled on the mountain threadmill. LOL. Before taking a shower, I had a video conference with my cousins and uncle coz it seems that Lola is having an attack and everybody wants to check on her. She isn't really doing so well. 

I took a shower and on my way home, had rainshowers on me again. 

Felt like bailing off on the meal prep but I did it! I am currently fond of making meatloaf and roasted vegetables. I bought some coconut milk, so hopefully, I could use that with the chicken with pineapples :D 

I can't wait for the internet sim to arrive so I can work better at home and not go to cafes anymore for internet connection. I have been successful in making my little space a coy place for studying. I really just need stable internet connection. An investment that I know that will be all worth it. 

It is almost 11PM, I am going to brush my teeth, prep for bed and read a book. I will stay away from my phone and put it where I can't see it. 

I booked for yoga in the morning and SUP after that, I hope the weather permits, if not, then, it will have to be on another day. 

Work mode tomorrow and prep for the big lessons starting on the weekend. So, yes, nothing will change, busy days ahead. 

Wouldn't it be nice to wrap up the day with a cuddle. For now, it will be with Pooh and the gang. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023