What is your own favorite physical feature?


365 QOTD

What is your own favorite physical feature?

Huh? Parang wala naman. LOL. Di naman kasi ako ganun kagandahan. HAHA.

I remember one of my high school classmates, saying he liked my lips. I quickly slapped him with the book I was holding. I was that violent. LOL.

I also know that my eyes  and my smile would usually give me away. It is easy to notice if I am sad or disappointed or happy.

Are they my favorite physical features? Hindi ko nga alam. Basta, ang alam ko, they are the ones that shows off my vulnerability.

******

A typhoon is expected to hit the prefecture early tonight but of course, here, it’s as if, it’s nothing. Business as usual. But since it is Obon Holidays (the Japanese version of the All Saints’/Souls’ Days) most people travel back to their hometowns to visit their parents and grandparents and pay respect to the remains of their ancestors.

No kids. No classes. But of course, I have to pretend that I have to work.

To pretend that I am working, I decided to update my Personal Expense Ledger. Taking time to review some excel sheets formulas and sheets consolidation techniques. And oh boy. It was a mistake. It just show how I am as a spender. Most of the months had incomplete details of expenses, but I was able to have an almost complete list of expenses for the month of January. And oh boy again. My actual savings appeared to have just been ¥105 for that month after all expenditures. The next months had red on it. There were months that were in green but they were eaten up by the succeeding month’s expense.

Personal finance matters are very essential for me. Not that they are the most important but I have to make sure that I keep them intact, learning to avoid unnecessary spending and choosing to spend to those that really matters. Because I have no one else to turn to if things don’t go my way.

It is a major struggle to do delayed gratification. But little steps. Little steps. As long as I don’t end up owing anybody a huge amount of money, I think I am in a stable state.

Almost every day, I am tempted to stop by and grab a crafted coffee or yoghurt drink at a coffee shop, but I am stopping myself. I’ve had those before and I know that I can get by without it, so I get by without it.

Today, my younger sister messaged me about her self-frustrations about her hesitations and slow decision-making process.

We all know that she is smart. Very smart and the most diligent among all of us siblings. She just lacks self-confidence. If only I can give her some of mine, I would. coz sometimes, I tend to misuse it myself. Oh life. If only I can give her that, I would. Definitely would.



Comments

  1. Wala rin akong favorite na sariling physical feature :)
    Basta, ang pinakagusto ko lang sa mga tao ay kanilang mga mata.

    Pa-transfer din ako ng confidence cher Kat hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahaha.. Charotera!

      Kung pwede lang itong ma-ishare eh di nabigyan na kita :P mej nasobrahan ako ng very very slight lang naman :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023