What was the worst thing you ate today?


365 QOTD

What was the worst thing you ate today?

I ate karaage, rice and lettuce with potato salad for lunch.
I ate 6 pieces of sushi for dinner.

All good food today J

********

Today is quite an idle day. I tried to work on my presentation, read a journal about Asia Pacific economic status, but all words seem to just float in the air.

My morning yoga was quite good though. But the best yoga class I always have is with my yoga instructor Rie. I will definitely miss her and her very calming and relaxing class.

I am planning to take a pause from the surf club as I start the MA classes. I still intend to continue the classes in a nearby gym. I will sign up in October. For the meantime, I will need to just keep coming to the surf club.

I have been feeling a bit under the weather. Hormones, maybe? Well, for sure. LOL.

Hugs. Tons of hugs.
Jollibee Hot Choco will also do.

Today is one of those “topak” days of mine. Being sad for no reason. Oh well, maybe there is a reason behind it but it is not legitimate so I’d rather not acknowledge it and just go with the idea that this is just one “topak” day that it is.

But I did have good food.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023