Describe your favorite pair of shoes you own now.

 365 QOTD 

Describe your favorite pair of shoes you own now.

It is an Onitsuka Mexico 66 slip on shoes. It doesn't have shoe laces. It's very convenient as driving shoes and for walking too. It is off-white in general color with blue and moss gray for the signature stripes for an Onitsuka shoes.


**************

I know I have to walk away. I should walk away and never look back. It is still hard at the moment. But working on it. 

On another hand, I just don't want to think about it. I will just focus on those things that needs to be done at the moment.  

Finalize the Agenda for the ALumni Forum meet for May 9th

Set a Mother's Day surprise for Mama. 

Resume writing for the Research proposal. Finalize the Conceptual Framework. 

Start the Timeline DRaft for Espoir. 

Resume writing the school manual of ESL.

Get in touch with Nigel for the start of curriculum. 

Just a lot, right? Will get back to this tonight when I get home from work. 

****************




Sanku and I had been corresponding since October last year and it had been amazing. I am relieved to know that she is safe and COVID19-free in India though her sister had been diagnosed and is now recovering. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023