Where do you wish you were?

 365 QOTD 

Where do you wish you were?

Not anywhere else but I wish I could travel more and I wish I know what else to discover. 

*************

Today was quite pleasant. I woke up at the right side of the bed to start it with and just learned to not think of things and people that don't serve me any good in any way. 

Spent the morning for yoga, I thought of going for a surf but there wasn't any waves good for practice so I just opted for yoga. Good decision. My hip is still feel a bit sore but nothing not manageable. The stretches made it all feel better. My muscles were all strained and tensed. 

The rest of the afternoon were spent going around places to pay taxes, bills and making savings deposit. I used my card for grocery shopping. I know it was a bad decision but I am gonna be consuming those anyway. 

I consumed my data plan pretty fast this month. Quite surprising to know that I had a lot of time to watch a lot of movies and tv series. 

But June will be a lot more loaded and I look forward to the busyness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023