Paragliding! Check!

 


If this was a date, this was the best date ever! So far. HAHAHA! 

For the meantime, in 2021, I can already say, I have launched my dreams of paragliding solo by doing tandem paragliding, having that exhilarating feeling of being up, not just up, but gliding in the air! 

I don't even know how long that flight is. But definitely, it is confirmed that time in higher altitude flies so fast! 

The sky was clear, that wonderful breeze of the wind. I don't actually know what will happen, but smile and giggles was pasted on my face all day long. That's all I can remember. 

The S came and asked me to sign a waiver, discussed the flow of events and then, the next thing I know, I am already being tied up to this bag, with harnesses, clicking locks and then my pilot strapped himself behind me, strapped his gear to lock in with my harnesses and a few more detailed instructions and then off we flew! 

You thought you are running, then next thing you know, you are gliding in the air. Everything looks so small, so bright, the wind feel like you wanna fall asleep. I was trying to remember all the names of the places but I was just in awe of everything that I am experiencing at the moment. 

Being in the air, you have to no choice but to feel calm as you take a look around and whatever is under you. 

If I stay a bit longer here in Miyazaki, I am considering taking paragliding as a hobby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023