What is the prevailing truth about your day?

 QOTD 

What is the prevailing truth about your day? 

Very good question for reflecting about how my day had gone. 

Prevailing truth will probably be... It is better to start the day early and get things done early because I get to feel more productive when I have my mornings right. 


*********************

But it was way too productive that I am still on email around 11pm. LOL. Not good. Not good. 

I am still watching Raya and the Last Dragon but I have to put it off for another day because I am already so sleepy. 

Tomorrow is Friday and I still have work on Saturday. LOL. Why am I even excited having only one day off and a long drive in the rain next week for work. 

Good days come to those who wait after the rainy ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023