Today I lost .............

 365 QOTD 

Today, I lost ......

.... the fear of being vulnerable. 

.... track of time doing things that matter to me. 

**********************

I had quite a productive day going about little tasks for the day. 

Played with the piano for a bit then went on to the car dealer for change oil of my car. Then had gone to my hobby club for a yoga lesson. It was such a nice work out as always. Though I my mind was still filled thousands of thoughts and this person keeps occupying my head, it just wont stop but I have been managing the urge of reaching out to him. I don't want to feel like a needy soul or be a bother. All the red flags are up and I don't wanna keep denying myself the truth of how this connection is getting towards--- nowhere. Painful. 

(One day I will be brave enough to open up about it as well. For now, I am slowly in the process of just letting the pain pinch my heart little by little so that when the time comes to accept the reality, it wont hurt that much any more. All I know is that I want to make it a blast until it is time to end//walk away/turn my back/forget/say goodbye/wrap up or whatever it is.)

Today, also, I added a scratch on the car again. I was reversing the car carelessly that I ended up not noticing that my door was already so close to the wall of the house and it was too late to stop to avoid the scratch. OUCH! 

The Forum Moderation went well. I so love doing it coz I love listening to their stories. Also, I am learning so much about facilitating and hopefully I will grow better at it. 

The second care package I want to send home had been picked up :D Will arrive end of May. Hope that makes them happy even for a little bit. 

Sunday went well and productive :D 

Spending the rest of the night at some place I will surely miss when things change in the next few months ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023