What was the last thing that hurt you?

 365 QOTD 

What was the last thing that hurt you?

.... Expectations and the impatience for my unspoken wishes to come true. 


********************

This Sunday was too beautiful to be not written about. 

I woke up and spent the morning reading Stephen Hawking while having breakfast. Nevermind the breakfast I had to prepare for myself. It was just some leftover food and sone protein drink. 

Then, drove to Aoshima for surfing and yoga. I was too excited to use my GoProHero camera that I had forgotten to bring that screw that locks it to the stand, ending up I still couldn't use it today. Will definitely use it on another day and I couldn't be more excite about it. 

I planned to just stay home and start working on my deliverables for Espoir and my calendar work, but it was such a pretty good weather to just lock myself in. So, I asked V if she had made plans for the day and we ended up hanging out with M and T. We drove to the beach and to a camping site and gone Indian food for dinner. 

********************

I was thinking of asking him if today will be a good time for him to take me paragliding today. I have a feeling he had gone, but I didn't. In another argument, he is probably busy doing last minute preparations for him leaving. 

I am distancing myself already coz just the idea of it, makes me so sad and that fact that I don't have a hold on him and his feelings, makes it all hurt altogether. As much as I want to be in a more defined relationship with someone, I don't think that I am capable of being a good one coz I just have other dreams to work on and personal goals that I want to fulfill. But he inspires me so much to do so well in everything that I do, that I wish I can just stick to him and we fulfill our chosen goals and dreams. 

You that thing, that at the end of the day, you are just exhausted but happy because you have done something but it is still incomplete and you are just excited to go home to your person and also know about their day as you share a hearty meal, at home or at a restaurant. I want that. It hurts to crave for it, I guess. But for sure, it doesn't hurt to ask for it to the universe. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023