Gentle, Warm Hands

I have been nursing this right hip and upper leg pains since the weekend. It had been hard to stand on the board while surfing last Sunday. I could stand but couldn't hold the stance for a good glide and had been uncomfortable but manageable. 

I have my ever reliable Efficascent Oil as I massage my lower back up to the right cheek side of my butt. 
This is that kind of night that I wish I have someone to come home too. Someone who would lovingly carress my tired and naked back and butt. Haha. 

I ought to put this as a caption on my Instagram with the picture of the Efficascent oil botte but I cancelled it decided to just keep the wish in here. After all, this is my safe space. 

Hopefully, as I lovingly massage my butt for the night, I will wake up feeling better as I drive back my way home for the midweek. 

Universe, how long do I have to wait until that gentle warm hands that isn't mine get to touch and massage my naked back and butt? :P 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023