Design Sprint Wrapped Up.

 Time Check: 20:56 JST 

Today was supposed to be a day I get to tour around Oita. That was how I thought I will kick in my Golden Week 2021. 

I woke up and thought of driving somewhere but I ended up at Starbucks Beppu Park at around 8AM, ordered Caramel Macchiatto, non-fat, decaf, venti and cream cheese danish cookie. Sat at a corner while staring at a great dane dog sitting outside as its owner ordered coffee. After a few sips and finishing the cookie, I took a walk at the park across the coffee place. The wind was too strong that I can certainly hear the rustling sound of the winds as the tree branches bend and bow and wrestle against its flow. It was such a huge park that walking around would probably take an hour to go around it.

Then, it was time to drive back to the hostel to prepare for the day. 

It started at 10AM and we wrapped it all up at 16:21. 

For lunch break, I had the chance to meet a friend while on an hour break. 

After that, I had a chance to meet another friend whom I haven't seen in years! 

Both meet ups happened in an Indian restaurant. Different locations. It had been a curry-kind-of-day. 

The presentation went well. In the middle of that was a call with a possible big donor for the school as well.  

It is Labor Day in the Philippines today and I feel personal pride for having the opportunity to be part of circle who would do things as labor of love for others and for the advocacy of education. 

Calling it a wrap for this phase of the project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023