As random as it can be....

I just want to write. I also want someone to appreciate what I write. But if that doesn’t happen, that is alright with me. After all, all I want to do is write and read. And with the current life situation that I have right now, I can say that I am having that luxury of time and experience and communication skills, but I am still not doing it regularly, whole-heartedly and honestly. 

I wish I am brave enough to dig deep into myself and spill out the words about how I feel and think as if no one is reading. 

A lot of good things had been happening lately that I really wish to put into stories in this blog, so that in the future, I could read back and wonder if I had really felt that, experience it or meet those people. 

Life is so kind lately that I get the chance to do things I had always wanted to do. 

Being able to spot small waves for surfing. 

Gradual increase in flexibility to be able to do yoga poses. 

Driving on roads and getting to places for the first time. 

Financial independence and when I get lucky, I still get to share. 

Spending time in nature. 

Picking up on archery as a hobby that I had always wanted to do years ago. 

I am going back to the dreams I had written before as I make them a reality at this place and time. It is amazing. 

I had always wanted to have a pet. I want to live on a beach house. I want to have a life partner. Among those three, the last one is the one I have really been suppressing about had always been out of luck. All I know, that wishes and hopes are granted in due time. Not on the time we expected them to be, but on those times that we needed them or it to be there. 

As random as it can be, I write and I am happy that I am able to write this today. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023