How did you do it?

 365 QOTD 

How did you do it?

Did what? .... 

So, here's how my day had gone... 

I woke up with a morning video call from family, and it is always a good start for the day. I took my time in the morning preparing breakfast that was mainly crackers with cream cheese, scrambled egg and black coffee. I have been fancying black coffee lately and I liked it. 

I had to rush out of the house for a volunteer task I promised to do in the city for an hour. Had gone to the dentist for an appointment. From there, I decided to go to my surf club for two yoga sessions, to make up for the weekdays that I didn't go. I thought I will be able to order books for my aunt but I wasn't able to work on my laptop at all. 

I planned to look for a guitar hardcase but didn't get to find a good one. Maybe I will do that in Kanoya. 

I was able to buy some grocery stuff and other Daiso essentials. 

I tried baking an Apple Pie! HAHAHA. It wasn't as good as those I can buy at the store of course, but it was fun. I kinda enjoy the kneading part for the dough, so yes, I will do it again, and hopefully, with improvement. 

Was able to play piano too! 

Quite a long day, but it was nice. Mostly spent alone, but it was nice. Keeping hands occupied with things for learning such as yoga poses, baking and new song in the piano. 

Thank you Lord for the gift of life, family and time for myself. I will always cherish it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023