Daily rollin'

 Instead of browsing through the material before a scheduled online conversation, here I am taking time to write this memory of a very full day. 

I was actually late for the morning schedule just because I had a hard time figuring our parking space again. I really shouldn't be bringing the car but it is more practical to take all my stuff with me instead of just going back to the house to pick it up and go to work. But maybe that would have been a more economical decision. 

Then, as usual, I didn't get to have a decent lunch because I was running out of time for transit going to the next work location. And also the same reason to the regular job destination. I was so hungry on my last class and I am trying my best not to snap on one of the students who always seem lost and talk like a parrot. Lol. He would just repeat whatever I say eventhough I explain the context of phrases and words. 
As soon as I got home, I heated up the food I cooked the night before and got some crackers and I was still hungry after. Lol. 

There was mail in my doorstep too. I just got my national health insurance invoices and it is a good decision to be more aligned with my finances as the rates had gone up and crazy at that. 

My hip just got more painful upon knowing that I have to pay more this year that I have more bills to pay. Hahaha. 

As we started paying for our property in Manila, I need to be more mindful with finances and probably find more sources of earnings as I navigate this adulting stage of acquiring properties and paying taxes. 

Warm, massaging hands, please. I could use some warm hugs that isn't my plush toys too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023