The last thing I bought myself was...

 365 QOTD 

The last thing I bought myself was...  

... a pair of gym shoes 

**********************

Closing in half of 2021, tired with the things that I am happy that I can do. But still falling short with effort and perseverance. 

Days are still alone and every now and then, the moments of loneliness still hits me, big time, but it is what it is and I just gotta keep going with all those tasks and commitments I have given myself. 

Emails here and there, replies here and there, wrapping up June 30 with, "It's time for bed." 


********

Dear You, 

I have been having quite an eventful half of 2021. I hope you are enjoying life as well at the moment. I am looking forward to meeting you and sharing stories and life with you. 

Yours, 

Kat 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023