Sunday Roadtrip

 Today's adventure took place in Nango, a little coastal town down south of Miyazaki Prefecture. It is famous for its mountains, dive spots, surfing, and of course, the fish restaurants. 

The most famous one is the Nango Eki no Meitsu. A restaurant by the fishport that is always filled to the brim with people who wanted to eat the freshest catch of the day, they open daily from 10:30AM up to 3PM. I skipped breakfast coz I was in a hurry and looking forward to eating something good for lunch as planned. So, this is my Before and After Eating Shots. 




I looked happy, but not really. Lemme dig in! 




This is the legit happy me! Busog me is a happy me! 




But of course, there should be a photo op. This is by the parking lot, just right across the restaurant we went to. 



It is Jacaranda Festival somewhere and our welcoming committee was this guy. 


Japan is composed of more or less 6,000 islands and Kyushu seems to have a lot of those. 


This story is still incomplete, I kinda enjoyed doing this photo story and will probably do more in the coming days then. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023