What is the last book you read?

 365 QOTD

What is the last book you read? 

1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. 


**************

Today was bearable. The class was a jurrasic park as usual but they had fun. So, that's what matters, it guarantees that they are coming back and that secures my job until it is time to go. 

I had been trying to control the breakdown since this morning, I had been fighting back tears while driving which was a big struggle. I had been driving over 90kph and had beaten my regular trip hours to the midpoint to 40 minutes from the usual 1 hour and 10 minutes. I just need to keep sure that I am driving safe and following road signs. 

I am at the hotel right now and in the process of rendering the mp3 version of my edited podcast. It was a struggle to keep cutting and cutting lines but I have to because I need make sure that it is not too lengthy. I loved how our conversation had flown but I know that as much as I like it to be like that, there are certain parts that needed to be cut for reasons. HAHAHA. 

It is Monday, I have a week ahead of tasks in progress and plans of discovering new places in this tiny town of Kanoya and I couldn't be more grateful for having this chance. 

Also, meal preps are a must! I need to be more practical and wise in my money and also need to learn how to cook, like really learn, the legit way and the legit taste. 

Good night, Monday. You have been kind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023