Today, I was so...

 365 QOTD 

Today, I was so.....

I was so... not-so productive. I still forgot some errands to do and haven't even worked out. I should be going to the yoga classes, but since it is in the opposite direction, I just had to bail out. 

I know right. 

I was fun to have meal prepped a few meals for the week, I don't have to think too much about what would I eat and where will I get food to eat.

I still get a few bites for the convenience stores, such a bad habit to break, but will definitely have to work on it as the mortgage on the property in Manila starts this month. 

Also, it is Day 2 of period and it is heavy af. And a few incidents in school. I swear, I could have just cried in the corner and/or scream my lungs out. But I know that I am having anxiety attack because I have been eating eventhough I don't know what taste I am craving for. 

Tomorrow is another day to redeem myself and all the plans I have made. 

I am finally admitting that I miss my crush. So bad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023