Friday Bedtime Musings 8.27

I thought that today, being a Friday is Kuya G's 5th day of the 5/5 first chemo cycle. I was wrong. It is just the 4th of the 5. He still has tomorrow. First was a 6-hour drip and the next ones were just 3 hours and we keep praying that his body is responding positively to the medication and treatment plan as laid out. 

Also, it is Kuya L's second day of isolation as a COVID-positive person. He had on-off fever and then now, he is doing well with minor headaches to endure. Hopefully his condition remains asymptomatic and then COIVD-free within the next 2 weeks. 

Life just seem to flow and move and as I question a lot of what's going on, it just continues its pace. 

I need a hug, a cuddle, a warm body around me, for now, I have Pooh and dreams of cuddly bears that arent true, coz they are deadly. LOL. 

Tomorrow is gonna be an exciting day with the people I consider my family here in Miyazaki! It will be like our summer spree! So, I am going to bed and wake up early and make coffee :D It will be all fun and the sun on a Saturday. 

Thank you Lord for putting me where I am today. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023