What did you wait for today?

 365 QOTD 

What did you wait for today?

I had to wait for the rain to stop so I can go to the post office and send my kuya's package direct to his hospital. 

Today, he had his bone marrow biopsy and tomorrow he will start his chemotherapy. I think I am more nervous that him? I noticed also that my restlessness had been aligned with his recent unwellness. It's as if the universe's way of letting us know in the family that something is up. And now it is here. 

Last night, I stayed up late watching bear videos. All of which talks about how dangerous they are. It all started with the question of what kind of bear is Pooh. Pooh had been my cuddle buddy and it is such an unacceptable truth that in reality, bears are deadly. But they look cuddly and warm and cute. When they run and their bellies shake and wave, it is such a cute view. But it just doesnt change the fact that they are deadly. 

Pooh Bear needs a tight hug tonight.

I still need to transcribe a listening exercise for my student and I should do it tomorrow morning before my SUP lesson. 

Monday, you had been productive, but we both know that we could still have done more. 

Tomorrow, yes? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023