Wednesday Morning 8.25

Kuya will have his 2nd chemo of a 5-day cycle today. Yesterday he said it was so painful. My cousin-sister said, it is very painful. 

Every morning, I include him in my prayers and that is on the only thing I can do for him right now. 

So what's today' plan...

I need to make a listening exercise for my student for Friday's lesson.

Reply to my counterpart in India. 

Reply to the university secretary. 

Send that file to the student. 

Quick laundry. 

I am thinking of decluttering for a bit the cabinet so I can feel that I have more space. 

I am eating breakfast as I am writing this while watching the PH news. I had been trying to build the morning habit of watching the news to get caught up. Eventhough the news are bad. 

So, what else is there to do today? Of course! I need to go to work :P 

I also need to do a sit down and re-align my finances as I have things to pay and home fund commitment for my family. After 4 years or so, we have started house and lot project. I am so excited to see it get built from the ground up. 


**************
As of 12:13 

I ahve done most of those I had listed above and I just wanna note that here. I will take a nap and go out early. I still need to do financial re-alignment so I can make sure that I have a secured future. LOL. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023