The last time I exercised .....................

365 QOTD

The last time I exercised was this morning!  

I drove to a nearby park and practiced Ashtanga yoga poses A and B. But I missed working on pose C because I got distracted already. I was able to fly my drone but it was shaky coz it was windy but it was clear skies and just a perfect morning. 

I promised that when I come back the hotel I will deal with work, but I am awfully distracted. I can't seem to put my phone down and I can't accomplish tasks other than the mundane ones that are essentials to keep functioning but I could live without prioritizing and just have focus on more of the hard work. But I have been avoiding the hard work and just sticking with little feelings of accomplishments, I suppose. 

Also, I am contemplating on cancelling flights to Tokyo and visiting my cousin in Fukushima coz the Delta variant is within the areas and my cousin had been worrying about traveling around. 

I just wanna be out of this place for a bit. I am giving myself until Sunday to decide if I go or not. I will probably be traveling still but not for a long time. 


Here's a close up of me for today. 


Here' an attempt to pose with a 10-second timer. I had never been confident on showing my underarm, and I'm glad that in this photo, due to the shade, it looks fine. 

  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023