In Flight 8.11

 


This is my first flight for the year, as far as I can remember. I have never set foot out of a 200-km radius from my home. I was looking forward to this trip. Kuya Glen and I will have a reunion and we will travel around with a rented car. We will go to museums and places and eat good food, take photos and catch up with life. 


I tried to stick with routines, in the morning I drove to the surf club for a yoga class. As my drive my way, I can't stop from crying. It was hard not to think. 


I thought for awhile, as a year is added on me, I wouldn't mind sharing half of it or more of it to Kuya. Or even share the happines that I am having. He deserves to be happy and healthy and free of pain. He is a good man. One of the many that I have in my family, that's why I have very high standards when it comes to men. 


I still fly out to meet people, it's a bit different today. I am going with the wish of seeing him but with low chances of seeing him. Painful yet I need to keep a happy face. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023