15 Feb 2022

 I am writing this on 16 FEb 2022, 15 minutes before 3pm, a few more minutes before I get to work. 

I have been forgetting it. Compared to how much I was looking forward to writing things back in January. Things can do change so quickly, sometimes, you will notice it when it already changed. 

I am suddenly sad. Probably as part of my monthly period and hormonal emotional rides. It sucks but every day I am learning to live with it. 

My work performance wasn't so well also. My boss popped into my class and saw that I had no control of the kids altogether. Sad times. But it is what it is. Just gotta work on to be better. 

The declutteting continues. I am continually tossing stuff, here and there and I can't wait to get rid of all of them! LOL. I probably will consider dropping off some of them in a secondhand shop for easier disposal. 

It's the books that I am still considering what to do. 

And tonight, before going to bed, I hope I will remember to write about how I feel today. I wish I can just come home and do Netlfix and Chill. That actually felt good after a long day of work, and adulting expectations to do. 

Off to work now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023