7 Feb 2022

 My lips are so dry, my cheeks are firy red. 

What Mama noticed was my eyebrows though! HAHAHA She thought I was wearing make up when I just literally woke up from a nap. LOL. 

One good success story today was I woke up, I mean I got up from my bed at 7:30-ish AM! Compared to the 9am I had the other days. And I did accomplish quite a few things. 

Simple drills at the park, grocery shopping, booking flights to meet my cousins before they fly back to PH in end of month, some confirmed details about the new posts. 

I still am lost, but feel better and functional and that's what matters. 

I still wanna do a quick piano drill but I am not sure. I probably would before I start reading my book for bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023