17 Feb 2022

 I thought I would do it last night, but I didn't get to do so. 

Thursday had been calm and wonderful. As soon as I got home, I was actually tired and when I got into those pajamas, I was just ready to roll on the bed and read a book coz I thought D would be busy and wont be able to watch an episode that night. 

I was out late in the morning for drills, but that had been accomplished, I mean, at least tried out but the level of smoothness is still yet to be achieved. 

I am certainly enjoying the trials to be back into animal flow and once these Ropes are done, that is what I am gonna do. 

There was one lesson at work that ended up being frustrated but the other two were just fun and light. 

Today, Friday, Feb 18th, is pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Starting it off a bit early and saving a bit more energy for a long day ahead. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023