6 Feb 2022

 It's my aunt's birthday! 

And it had been a very busy day, well, at least when I decided to get up from my bed at 9am. I keep getting up my bed at 9am. Who does that? Who in the right mind, who wants to be successful get up as late as 9am? Well, maybe me. It has been hard to get up from bed this winter! The false chilly and windy weather outside makes me imagine things and just wanna hibernate in my comfy bed! 

Then, I played around with my mixer and "new" condenser mic and that was so much fun!

Did some cleaning up of my downloads folder, in my laptop. Great conversation with family, did that photo op request for Leni's campaign materials for Japan supporters. The two best parts were that simple excel sheets I had done with links and formulas! I still got it! HAHAHA. And the Day 1 for Ropeflow session. It was simply amazing! 

Good Sunday, it has been. Thank you, Lord. 

Would it be too much to ask to have someone with me I can spend good and calm and accomplished days like this? Or someone I could talk to about how things had been going on at the end of the day? I hope it isn't. For now, I enjoy them on my own and writing them down as I go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023