3 Feb 2022

 Thursday is my favorite day. Today just had gone and not really with the good Thursday vibe that I usually have. 

Classes had gone but not as awesome as yesterday. 

I feel like Im gonna need to let go of this school and will be assigned a new one. 

I am still at that point of the day when I stop and just ask myself if I will ever have the courage and diligence to pursue my thesis studies. Or should I really start taking bolder steps for something else. 

I dont know. 

I just want a hug. You know that kind of hug you get at the end of a tiring day. Coming home to someone who knows you and loves you accepts you even though you snore so loud at night. 

What am I saying. I got a lot of things to do on my head for tomorrow morning and I should be prepping for bed time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023