8 Feb 2022

I got up at 9am today. 

I'll try to do better tomorrow. 

Today, I started to practice Grace by Laura Story in Piano and it felt sooooo good to be able to sing that song. It is my daily prayer. 

Tomorrow, I will try to do the workouts I did with Coach Fai, in the morning. And then, hopefully that would wake up my senses better. 

Still working on the narrative for one of our biggest local partners in the island school and I really want this to be beautifully-written as a tribute to their deeds and the future plans that we have set for the kids of the island. 

Today is the last day I will cook rice for awhile. I will sub it with zuccini and probably cauliflower every now and then. I really need to watch my diet, food choices and over all health condition. 

For some reasons, the thought that my chances of conceiving a baby becomes very low every single day, I am not even sure if I can still bear one. And haven't been trying at all. LOL. HOW????? Can't do it alone. LOLOL. 

The fear is there, but I believe that if its meant to be, it is meant to be. 

I think my first thought should really fall into how I would be able to find myself a lifetime partner, right? LOL. 

Good night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023