20 Feb 2022

 I obviously missed more than a day of journaling now. 

I am writing this around 4am of Feb 21st. I couldn't sleep in my pod. I am staying in a capsule hotel coz my cousins wont be arriving until tomorrow and I would rather stay at a hostel in Tokyo instead of traveling all the way to Fukushima and then going back to Tokyo again early morning the next day, not practical.

Sunday morning therapy session was something to be thankful for. A reminder to do is to have that awareness on helpful and unhelpful thoughts to untangle the thoughts that are running inside my head. 

It is still taking awhile for my body to take action when I feel stuck, but I feel that I am getting there. 

And I get distracted easily. It has been my ongoing problem with myself eversince I discovered the power of internet. 

After this, I am going to the toilet and when I come back, I will clean up and prepare my clothes for tomorrow morning. It is gonna be another windy day I suppose. I just need a place to stay with a good space where I can sit, but I suppose that isn't a thing in Tokyo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023