27 Feb 2022

​Quite an eventful day. 


From the morning session's therapy for anxiety had been all about acceptance. 


Then a walk by Sannomiya Gorge after a good lunch meeting in Kobayashi then I headed home for supposed to be lesson but it got cancelled last minute. 


Zombie series stream with D was quite long tonight coz we started early. 


Before that, I did some recordings and nothing of if was good enough and my sister advised that I do recording after workout coz by then I have a lot of oxygen in my body. 


Ended the night with a good conversation with my sisters about their rants and their struggles as church volunteers. I feel humbled that they get to share their weakest points with me. Their doubts, their confusions and their anger at times. Those feelings are hard to express coz you need to be able to express them to someone you trust so much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023