16 Feb 2022

 It looks like that my reflections for the day would have to be written the next day, if I wanna keep up with my daily reflections in following with Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

I feel like a giggly teenager coz the first thing I am excited to tell you is about Netflix and Chill epi 2 for All of us are Dead! LOL. D has a sprained ankle and cannot really play volleyball until further notice and so he has some free time on the weeknights and I have been working on lesser things to work on nights, so being in bed before 10pm seems to be ideal. Also, the thought of coming home to someone, even though virtual felt exciting. He is leaving soon, too. Just like the others in my life, I am getting to used to the leaving but the pain and hurt is always the same. 

I wonder if someone had ever felt hurt coz I left? Or just sad or just wanna tell me not to leave but didnt tell me at all, and so I ended up leaving.

What a thought to build up on my favorite day of the week, right? HAHA

Today's gonna be all moving and doing and little things towards long term goals. 

I have finally cleaned up my space, sorted out the things I am ready to let go of and the next one is to start selling the paperbacks I am not reading anymore. 

One at a time. Well, this one has been a bit longer than the usual I would have wrote if I had I written it during bed time coz I would be so groggy with sleepiness. 

Writing this on a Thursday, after this blog entry, I am going to....

play the piano for a bit. I swear. 

Pack up stuff for the gym.

Practice my drills. 

Take a good shower at thy gym. 

Prep tuna pasta for packed lunch (?) 

Drive to work early. 

Prep for work for the remaining days of the week. 

Check up on my grad school status.

Zoom meet.

Podcast updates (?) 

Work.

Go home. 

Can we netflix and chill again tonight (?) 

I dunno. 

That would be a perfect day if I can tick them all of the list today. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023