28 Feb 2022

​You know that feeling when you think you have everything in your life now under control and you're ready to just go about your daily boring life and then, you realized that you forgot something, the most basic for the day, the one that pays the bills and keeps you here in peace. 


I totally misread my schedule for the week and thought that I was off today. To ease my worries, I thought I'll check my monthly sched and Lo and behold, I am supposed to be at work today. 


So, without anything for an overnight stay, I had to drive myself to Kagoshima. I missed the first class, but managed to facilitate the second class. 


I feel so stupid. But I'll be okay. It happens. I know. Just gotta make sure it won't happen again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023