Hugs or Ice cream?

There are times that I wish things were different, that I am a different person. That I am holding a different passport, that of with lesser restrictions, vast privileges and just more opportunities just because... I am that person. 

But after a few deep breathes, I slowly accept the truth that I am in at the moment and how I have been obviously thriving as an individual and a member of the community--family, career, finances, service. Or so I hope I am contributing well. 

I am at that time of the month when I wish I am a plant. But I actually have no idea what kind of pains the plants have to go through as they go through the process of growth. So, I probably am still at a good palce of being me and where I am at the moment. 

I probably am just needing some warm hugs at the moment, or a big bucket of ice cream?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023