Slowly getting back into focus

 Today, I tried to submit my research proposal only to be told I need to make it a bit further shorter, 5-6 pages. After all, it is still a proposal. I am having a hard time curating a Scope and Delimitation section. Obviously, an evidence of me being out of focus and still not in the flow. 

On the other side, I am excited to embark on this final subject for this academic endeavour as I am excited to learn more things and be more helpful for others. I hope. 

*****
Kuya's condition today hasn't gotten any bit better. He is still at 40 degrees with fever and the doctors are changing his medications coz of some internal infections that had popped up since he started his chemotherapy. The only message I got from him today was a "Salamat." from a voice message I sent last night. He told me that he had started losing hair and I told him that he is still handsome nonetheless and it is just a setback and it will grow back once he completes his sessions and be healed. 

Tomorrow, it will be sunny, so I will do a morning run at a nearby park. Or I will be yoga in my room? Watchuthink? 

We'll see. I would like to work on a project of building a website for my private classes. Hmmm.. Watchuthink? So many things to do. LOL. 

One task at a time. One goal at a time. Slowly getting back into focus. I hope. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023