Today, an aunt passed away.

Morning went fine until I got a message from my sister saying that an aunt passed away just today. I don't have grown up memories with her but I knew that during my formative years, my family spent a very good amount of time with her and her family as well. My mama and her grew up together and my papa seem to be also close to her. We don't know the full details yet as for sure the immediate family is trying to still figure out what just happened and everything else that goes with it. She has an only daughter that is presently living in Australia and would be needing a special permit to be able to go out of the country to attend to her funeral. It usually takes a month for those kind of permits to process. What are the chances. 

I dont know how to feel. It completely breaks my heart. Not for myself but for these people whom I know are hurting more than I can feel and I can't do anything else. 

I also tried to make a conversation with my youngest sister about how she is feeling right now, her future plans and what is going on in her head. It is still not easy to let her speak out but eventually, that she will be able to open up more.

****************************

Below will just be a photo dump of some pics of me strolling by Aira Sanryo. The famous tomb garden of the parents of the first emperor of Japan, Jimmu-sama. In another day, I would have been in a delightful mood to share, but for now, just leaving it here as a day of memory of how the day had gone. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023