What is happening to me?

 What can I do when someone just occupies my mind 24/7 though I don't know if that person feels that same for me? It is so uncomfortable and I lost so much focus, I am restless, I am not doing an effecient job. I wake up in the middle of the night and I want all these feelings to stop! 

It had been happening for quite awhile now and there are days that I am fine with it, there are days like that I just can't seem to do anything else but that and I can't focus on anything else. 

I am sorry self. I know you dont deserve this kind of feelings. As I move back to the study mode, things will be a little bit better and you will forget about that person in no time. 

So help me, God. 

Comments

  1. would you ever confess how you feel to the person who's occupying your mind? just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will. I dont know when. What about you? What would you do if you are having this kind of uncomfortable feelings?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023