Thursday night pre-bedtime thoughts

I am already feeling that now. That should you not have anything "feel good" or "happy" or "one-of-a-kind" experience that would make people be in awe about how awesome your life is, then, just don't share it. 

That immense craving to be noticed and liked and applauded. But I still want to write and share about the darkness of my thoughts, the heaviness in my heart and all that emo-shits that could run in my head. 

So, I write it here. 

Over time, I will go back to this page,.. Cringing on all of this, but also patting myself on the back that I am able to bravely open up and share my version of my thoughts and cringe further on all the grammatical errors I had made on it. 

Tomorrow, we will wake up early and do something amazing with this life that I have. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023